Ready Set Create! Oct/Nov Edition

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Here are my projects from October/November Ready Set Create! Firstly three cards using MME Kaleidoscope papers. These show some versatility using the same papers for three different cards.



Card above using basic grey "color me silly" papers; Queen and co flowers. The "Blue eyed babe" layout below is one I did a few months ago. Featuring Chatterbox papers; DCWV alpha stickers and cardstock, and white sharpie.
Great mag with lots of eye candy, informative articles and sketches! I just got the Dec/Jan edition, I have a few projects in there too!

projects completed yesterday: nothing!
projects completed today: digital layout
Working on: sketches, submissions and DT stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com