Card Sketch Jan #1

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

The first sketch of the New Year! This one is a little different to normal. I'm working on lots of things right now, and getting sketches OUT the notebook and INTO the computer is one of them! I have photoshop on my laptop now so that should help! Lots of room for personal interpretation on this one!

Card below features product from Crafty keepsakes Jan kit




On a downside no card from Mum this week :( she's been ill with a flu bug since Boxing day. Poor thing is not well at all, so I gave her the week off! Hopefully she'll pick up soon! Get better soon Mum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com