December Round-Up!

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
SS better photo's for your scrapbook, CK Jan, The Smiths "songs that saved your life" (not finished yet).

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
tv: QI, greys, supernatural, house, Torchwood, Dr Who
movies: underworld (again); over the hedge; Happy Feet

What special days did I celebrate and how?
16th Dec - My birthday! 35 years old! Shopping for bike gear, natural cafe for lunch, Kohinoor for dinner. Scrap shopping on the 17th. cards/Money bob got me smiths book, CD holder and graphics tablet. Plus my yamaha TTR 125e

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
eye test revealed I am slightly short sighted, so recommends to wear glasses for driving and watching movies etc; had lump removed from my left eyebrow, and a mole zapped off my right cheek. 4 stitches in my eyebrow.

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
DIRTBIKING! Yeah! Went out on the 20th and 28th. My first time ever! Loved it!

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?:
no new foods or restaurants that I can recall

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
new paper trimmer (fiskars); HS embellishment pack; Set of stamps

What were this month’s disappointments?
I don't think we really had any. Xmas day was a washout as it was just the two of us in the end. Which was ok, just very quiet compared to the previous few years when we've had family visitng.

What were my accomplishments this month?
card in the Becky Fleck pagemaps Dec newsletter. Finalist:- One Heart One mind DT, Boxer DT. Digital kit designer for ICS! Couple of things picked up by Scrapstreet and Ready Set Create! What a great month!

Anything else noteworthy to record?
working on goals and marketing plan for 2007, so much I want to do I am needing to slow myself down and plan everything.

Back up photo's from Dec - DONE! Yes! I backed up ALL my photo's from 2005 + 2006, this will now be a monthly goal!

Set goals for Jan: My main goal is to get back up to date with DT projects! I also want to sort my photo's by theme easier for scrapping.

Back up blog from Dec - ongoing, will update when done! I plan on printing out paper copies of the blog and using it as a journal of sorts.


Do your own monthly round-up with the prompts from Katie the round-up gal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com