CHA BOUND!

Friday, January 26, 2007

So I decided to go down and stay over, at least Sunday night, maybe Monday too. Staying with my DT buddy La Tonya. Does she know what she's letting herself in for? lol! I'm posting this today cos well doubtful I'll get chance to update tomorrow with everything I need to do preparing for a 2 - 3 day 'vacation'. I have lists and lists of stuff, and now I decided to stay over I need more stuff! Kinda shocking cos I've never been apart from the dogs since we got them, should be interesting!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  January 27, 2007 at 5:11 AM  

Can't wait to meet you girl! We're going to have a blast!!

Anonymous,  January 28, 2007 at 1:09 AM  

Hope that you have a good time while your away have fun, its about time you had a break, girls will be ok with Bob dont worry too much :-) love you lots, dont forget to get me few gooodies hahaha
chat soon
Mum

Nancywithajones January 29, 2007 at 12:16 AM  

I MISSS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anonymous,  January 30, 2007 at 7:21 AM  

Missing you Di hurry back cant wait to hear all what you have been doing, hope you get more comments

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com