Five weeks...

Saturday, January 6, 2007

till HOF entries are due! I have done NOTHING! Apart from a little planning. 10 layouts by Feb 13th, can I still do it? I said I would didn't I? Time just got away from me y'know. Five weeks. It IS still possible that I can get my entry in. My reasons for doing HOF are purely for the sake of I can say I tried, I entered. More of a personal goal to enter rather than any hopes of winning. I just want to say I did it! Five weeks... thats two projects a week! I should be able to manage that! I did 8 projects this week! Plus I always say I work better with a deadline!

Its not over till the fat lady sings!!!



Currently working on: DT projects for Treasures to Scrap and Crafty Keepsakes.
Projects completed today: I just finished up some embellishments for the March DT collaboration kit for Scrapstreet! Totally back in the digi zone! Off to create some more stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com