Rina Kroes - Review

Monday, January 8, 2007

One of this months digital sponsors at Treasures to Scrap is Rina Kroes. Her digital kits are available at Scrapbook Elements. She has tons of kits to choose from with a variety of themes, I was spoilt for choice! In the end I chose the Remembrance kit.
The Remembrance kit is stunning! Love the soft colors and the vintage feel to this kit, the papers are just beautiful! And such unique embellishments! From the pipe and glasses to the pen! I can't get enough of this kit!

My first layout with this kit is "Lillian". I knew this kit was screaming for vintage photographs and I had this one of my grandmother that was waiting to be scrapped Loved the beaded pins and the floral papers.

The second layout I did with this kit I chose to combine with Misty Cato's template challenge at Treasures to Scrap. I'd missed doing Decembers so I wanted to get right back on track! I'd done a layout of blues and beige so I chose the browns and greens on this one!
The Frames in this kit and embellishment are just stunning! Loved the ribbon slide (must have cos I used it on both layouts!) and the wordart is beautiful! All round a GREAT kit especially for vintage photos!

On top of all that Rina is sponsoring a fabulous contest at TTS this month! The digi do-over contest! Awesome stuff! Thanks Rina!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com