Its a happy mail day!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The UPS truck came at 11.30 and dropped off a box of Boxer goodies! Oh my! That box was HEAVING! I think I about fainted! I'm still digging through it... slowly. Tons of papers (including some new ones!), embellishments, ribbon, stickers, alpha's... and stamps! I feel like I won the lottery or something today! Can't show you anything, but I am wondering where the heck I am gonna store all this! I'm thinking Boxer are gonna be needing their own storage area in here!
I also need to figure out a loose ribbon storage

Still excited about going to CHA! Trying to decide when, which day(s), and what to wear, what to take etc. I think yesterday I was TOO excited and it didn't sink in that I was actually able to go! Now I need to knuckle down and PLAN!

If anyone needs me I'll be knee deep in supplies trying to reorganise or I'll be buried in planning for CHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com