Doing the CHA CHA CHA!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Yep I dancing! Why? I am going to CHA Anaheim! For those not in the scrapbook world that is the craft and hobby association winter trade show! I had been wanting to go for a while but the opportunity just wasn't coming up, and my work is being displayed at THREE booths this year so I figured even if *I* didn't make it, my projects did! Then this morning I get the opportunity to go with one of my design teams! Kimber at Imagine Create Scrap - I love ya gal! You've made my day! Now the show runs from 28th- 31st January so I have 12 days to prepare! Not sure which days I am going yet or how I am getting there but hey I am going! Now I need to go make business cards, a portfolio, probably a small flier, make a list of things to take, get some comfy shoes, and read up on the exhibitors and make a game plan! Yep gonna be a busy 12 days! Plus I need to decide what to wear? Yikes!

Of course all this comes at a price! I doubt very much I'll be entering HOF this year. Unless I get so inspired after CHA that I knock out all of the layouts in the first week of February! Doubtful huh? Anyway this year has already been so freakin awesome, getting my manufacturer DTs and now CHA! How lucky am I?

And to my pal Nancy! Yes I will take pics! Yes I will pop by the SEI booth and fondle the papers for ya! What are friends for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com