Scrapstreet November

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Scrapstreets November ezine was released earlier this month, in which I have the two layouts below! "Fire Season" made for the digital design teams "pixel place". Assingment was fall layouts. You can download the free Embrace digital kit in the magazine here.
My second layout "Down on the Farm" was for the multiple photo article. There are 15 photos on this 2 page layout. Supplies: DCWV cardstock and patterned paper.
Another great issue! check it out!

projects completed yesterday: lots of christmas cards!
working on: 2 more christmas cards, digital layouts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com