Card Sketch Nov #5

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I love making cards! Each week I share a sketch, and a sample (or two!). Remember as always, link me up through the comments or email if you do a card! I'd love to see them!
My card: Patterned paper - basic grey; cardstock - DCWV; ribbon - offray; brads - Joanns; rub-on - scrapease; I used a small flower punch to punch flowers out of the patterned paper.



This card is one my Mother did based on the above sketch! Love how she took the stars out the pp as her 3 accents in the top right! Great job Mum! I think this one is your best yet!
Card by Linda Flinders (hi Mom!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com