Here's to friends!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My friend Lucy who I've worked with since April at Crafty Keepsakes recently took over a message board called Memories from Scrap. I offered to help however I could, and after seeing the banner and blinkies I did for Crafty Keepsakes she said she wanted an updated design for the site. So I gave her new banner and blinkies!

and because I didn't share the Crafty Keepsakes ones here is the new banner for there too! This is the banner that the Crafty Keepsakes kit was inspired by. As soon as I did the banner I knew I wanted to do a kit in the same colors! The banner is naturally bigger than this, I just uploaded a smaller version to fit on the blog :)

Complete with my new blinkie! I made blinkies for all the team, members of the month, GDT, and challenge addicts! Love making things digitally!



Projects completed today: SIX christmas cards!
Working on: DT projects for Treasures to Scrap; Christmas cards!
Coming tomorrow: New card sketch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com