Times Two!

Friday, December 9, 2005

2 Names you go by:# 1.Di (Diane) #2. Billy
2 parts of your heritage: #1. English #2. English :)
2 Things that scare you:#1.Bob dying #2.Losing my best friend (see #1)
2 of your everyday essentials:# 1. Hair ties #2.Orange Juice
2 Things that you are wearing right now:# 1. Yoga pants # 2. T-shirt
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment) #1. Queen (best of, is in the van right now #2. Ultravox (also in the van) We LOVE the 80's stuff.
2 Favorite Songs at the Moment:# 1. My best friend - Queen(singing it to my hubby in the van rocks! he's my sunshine!) # 2. Anything, I am terrible at picking up on tunes and then humming/singing them ALL DAY!
2 Things you want in a relationship (other than true love) # 1. Sense of humor # 2. Trust
2 Truths: #1. I don’t take very good care of my body. #2. I don't take criticism very well
2 Physical Things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex) #1. Nice lips #2. Strong arms
2 of your Favorite Hobbies: #1. Scrapbooking #2. Photography (and also agility with my dogs)
2 Things you want really badly #1. To be with Bob forever #2. For my friends and family to have health and happiness
2 places you want to go on vacation: #1. Egypt #2. England (trip home!)
2 things you want to do before you die: #1. Celebrate my 10 year (at least) anniversary with Bob #2. Do everything on my "100 things to do before you die" list :)
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick #1. PMS :( #2. I am NOT a stereotypical chick (except when PMS'ing)
2 Things that you are thinking about now: #1. Whether or not I care if anyone reads my blog #2. What to cook for dinner
2 Stores you Shop at: #1. Target #2. Any craft store :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com