Vintage Christmas

Saturday, January 13, 2007

This is the first of my kits for Imagine Create Scrap! Its called A Vintage Christmas, featuring the traditional colors of red, green and gold!

Kit Contents: 8 patterned papers; 1 Gold scallop edged cardstock; 3 solid; cardstock; 3 photo anchors; 3 brads; 3 sets of embossed photo corners; 3 embossed vellum window tabs; 5 ribbons; 6 stitching; 1 Full alphabet, numbers and punctuation.

All background papers are saved as 300 dpi JPEG files and are 12X12 in size. All elements are saved as individual PNG files with a transparent background.

The kit is $5.00 and you can purchase it NOW at the ICS digital store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com