Yay the new blog is up!

Monday, January 22, 2007

So I've been working on moving the spot-oncreations blog to its new home! And here it is! So update your links, bookmarks etc. I have included a handy dandy little feedburner link over there in the sidebar so you can subscribe through the feed of your choice! Go click it for me see if it works! Also I will (hopefully) be adding an email option so you can get the posts emailed directly to you! Nifty huh? This is assuming I can get everything to work! Darn coding isn't easy!

So what else am I up to? Well I finally put away all my Boxer scrapbooks stuff yesterday! That took a while but its all safely stored away in its own (big) drawer. I really need to have a big purge soon! I still have a box of stuff I need to give to the Toones. Guess now I can add more to it! This morning I sent off my projects for Boxer to display at CHA, should have sneak peaks coming on the blog soon! And yes I am gearing up for CHA! I bought a new pair of pants this morning, still looking for some comfy slightly dressy shoes. Maybe I'll wear my sneakers? I'm trying to go comfy, smart casual, but a little edgy. The new pants rock! I got them on sale too dirt cheap! (no Zoe they didn't have them in your size, in fact I got the last pair!). Currently I am working on some DT newsletter stuff for February as well as getting ready for CHA. This week is gonna go by REAL quick!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  January 23, 2007 at 6:44 AM  

Hi
Yeah looks ok Di lots of work there is that why ive had no comments about my cards :-( good work though

Mum

Anonymous,  December 12, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

uh.. really like this post :))

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com