February Design Team news...

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I thought I'd take todays post to give you a heads up! Firstly Treasures to Scrap February newsletter is out so check it out! Treasures to Scrap is having another great competition for the Guest Design Team position for March!

Here we go gals.. this month is going to be HOT HOT HOT!!!!! we are gonna show some lovin all month long with challenges, chats, comments and more all month long.

Keep track of you own points and link your layouts and projects back to the thread in which the original challenge has been given to qualify.

Have fun and LIVE, LAUGH, and LOVE!!!!

1st place winner will be our GDT for the month of March and also recieve a GC to TTS Store for $50

2nd place winner will recieve a GC to TTS store for $15

3rd place winner will recieve a GC to TTS store for $10

all projects must be new to the web to qualify...

Tons of challenges to spark your creative mojo, including sketches, templates, layouts challenges, chats and more! Misty Cato has another great digital template for us this month! Gotta say we have stuff going on ALL MONTH LONG! So come join in the fun!



The new February kits from Imagine Create Scrap are available! Kimber offered 2 kits this month , both featuring Chatterbox papers. You can either go with the cool blues of the igloo kit, or the seasonal heartfelt fun of the Love Shack papers. Each one comes packed with paper, cardstock, and embellishments and is a steal at just $20 each! Go order yours!



As I mentioned in previous post this week Crafty Keepsakes will be closing soon and we're ending with a BANG! Angela is putting everything on sale! The prices are at ROCK BOTTOM! I know I am gonna be buying lots of stuff cos I loved Angela's kits! So go get your supplies at the low low prices!



Scrapstreet February Ezine came out this month, with lots of great layouts and projects! Love that the ezine is monthly and so we get tons of new eye candy each month! One thing I think that sets Scrapstreet above all other ezines is they give you a free digital kit each month! This months kit is Lavendar Love by Dora and Spink! A beautiful kit full of soft purples and cremes which really POP with the black papers and embellishments.




What am I doing? Well aside from taking part in the above I'm cleaning, purging and re-organizing my scraproom! Also updating my submissions folder. Big changes happened for me in January and my little 6x6 submissions folder is bursting at the seams with information. So I'm upgrading to a letter size binder. Been printing off information yesterday and today. I definately need to get more page protectors soon! On the plus side tidying up I've found a TON of stuff I bought to alter! I also rediscovered some items I'd forgotten about. A workmate of Bobs brought in some old tins, and wooden boxes etc so I want to do projects with those too! The room doesn't look THAT bad for saying I'm tidying up, so must be doing something right! I really need a better storage system for my alterables though! They are taking over...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com