More CHA stuff

Friday, February 9, 2007

These were projects displayed at the Srappy Chick booth 543. Scrappy Chick debuted at CHA as a new manufacturer as well as an Ezine as they now have their own line of papers! My friend Nancy already blogged about her projects on display! Love the wall hanging! Way to go Nancy! I got to meet Lynette, Kara and Heidi at the Scrappy Chick booth which was great to finally put faces to names! The following projects were chosen to be in the "best of 2006" edition of Scrappy Chick.
I love this layout! One of my favorites for sure. All the photos were taken when I got my new camera, and when I got my white sharpie! Simple, elegant and striking! Love the pops of color against the black!



This layout is of my mother in law, Sandra. And yes she loves to garden. I submitted this initially for the 'textured cardstock" call in Fall. Love the K&Co textured cardstock. It has a floral detailed embossing on it. And chipboard alpha's... Yum! I can never get enough of those!




The above project was for the winter edition calls. I had a big altering phase at the end of 2006. This particular project was a DVD or CD case. Love little projects like this, almost instant results!


I'm still wading through CHA brochures, noting down ideas, and getting things organised. Yesterday I worked on the blog a little, nothing you can see yet, but I just wanted a few changes to the layout of the blog which seem impossible sometimes! I also want to work on a header for the blog too, maybe today! River finally seems to be getting better, she's back to normal eating now. I have more projects to share this month including: cards from Ready Set Create Dec/Jan edition; Crafty Keepsakes projects; product review of Piggy Tales and projects; digital review of Nitwit collections and projects; more card sketches; a layout sketch for next week (I decided to do these mid month) and more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com