Ready Set Create! Dec/Jan Edition (part 2)

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Here is part 2 of 3! Today is layout day! I had 4 layouts in the Dec/Jan edition of Ready Set Create, along with the 3 altered projects, and 12 cards. The cards will be coming later in the month, but some regular blog readers will recognise anyway ;) So the catergories for this edition were 4x6 multi photo layouts, layouts with stamping and snow/winter layouts.
"Barkyday": I remember when I made this, it was for a sketch challenge at an online site. Loved the layout. And *shock* it was my first time using ki products. For those that don't know this layout features BOTH my dalmatians Sky and River. Everyone always thinks its the same dog, if you look at the photo's you can see the pic in the top right the face patch is reversed! Thats River, the other two pics are Sky. Supplies:KI - papers and alphas; DCWV - textured cardstock; tabs - office supply; date stamp - joanns; dog stamps - leisure arts thinkable inkables;sketch - amy howe (basic grey feb newsletter)



"Graumans":- Its a multi photo page! The pic folds out revealing more photos and journalling. Supplies:- Patterned Paper - none made it myself by stamping on cardstock; Cardstock - DCWV; Adhesives - 3L; Embellishments - lifes journey brads ; stamps - all night media



"On Hold" was a rejection layout from a book call, but I put it to one side in my "available for publishing folder" and RSC picked it up! Patterned Paper: DCWV + christina cole; Cardstock: DCWV; Adhesives: UHU + duck; Embellishments: foam stamps - MM; brads - MM; rub-ons - MM; dymo labeller Other: stamped onto a transparancy



"Ski Trip" Patterned Paper - DCWV; Cardstock - DCWV; Other - rubons MM; technique: - stitching; Sketch - Becky Higgins

Cards from Dec/Jan Ready Set Create coming soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com