Ready Set Create! Dec/Jan Edition (pt 1)

Monday, February 5, 2007

I had a total of 19 projects in the Dec/Jan edition of Ready Set Create ezine and so I'm gonna separate them into 3 blog posts this month. Starting with altered, then cards, then layouts. Otherwise blogger is gonna meltdown with me uploading 19 photo's!

First up on the altered items is a journal I made for my sister in law Zoe. Haven't sent it off yet as we are still getting together a package for her. Supplies:- Journal from dollartree; Basic Grey patterned paper; Heidi Swapp bling; urban lily rub ons; Maya road ribbon; Pressed petals chip chatter chipboard alpha's; Making Memories word charm.


Loved this little booklet I made! Its made from 2 index file cards. Punched holes in the side laced up some ribbon and voila! A little card or booklet! Supplies:- index tabs from office store; Patterned Paper - reminisce; Cardstock - DCWV; Adhesives - UHU; Ribbon - offray; snowflake - target card supplies; rubons - rob + bob; tape - target; jingle bell - misc craft supply;


Last up today is a christmas tree ornament. Its an altered ribbon spool. I covered the spool sides with patterned paper. Attached ribbon around the spool part, leaving some on the end to attach to the tree, added the snowflake and done! Empty ribbon spool; Patterned Paper - DCWV; Ribbons - Michaels; Adhesives - UHU gluepen; snowflake embellishment - target;

More projects coming later in the month!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 6, 2007 at 6:58 AM  

like the ides of the ribbon spool great idea and love the othere two also good job ;-)

Anonymous,  February 6, 2007 at 7:16 AM  

These are great! I especially like the to do booklet. I actually work in public relations for UHU, and want to know if you would be interested in taking part in our free UHU sampling program. If so, email me at uhusamples@yahoo.com.

Rebecca

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com