Scrapstreet January Ezine

Saturday, February 3, 2007

The January Ezine from Scrapstreet launched a whole new look for the online magazine! The free digi kit this month was awesome "Scrapstreet Swirl" by Dora! Which is jam packed with digital goodies!

This is my layout for the digital team, love working with the swirls! This was before I got my own digital tablet and pen so working with the doodley things were awesome! Love this pic of Bob goes well with the blues in the kit!

Also in this months ezine I have two cards. The theme for this month was "thank you" cards. First up is a card I made a few months ago now which I have always loved. 3 bugs in a rug papers with a rub-on. Nice and simple but effective. Loved the fact the thanks is in french. Just adds a nice touch.
Second card is one from last summer, creative imaginations paper and MM rub-ons. Love this cos its bright and fun!

I have a few things in the current edition of scrapstreet ezine which I'll share soon. The kit this month is lavendar love by Spink + Dora, they make a great team! March's kit is looking great! It's a whole team collaboration, perfect for St Patricks day!
Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

Nancywithajones February 4, 2007 at 1:08 PM  

those are great! ONE DAY I will start digi scrappin rofl

Gail February 7, 2007 at 7:47 PM  

Never heard of ScrapStreet until I read your blog - now I love it! Thank you so much for all your tips!

Diana October 22, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Hi there! Wish I were so good at digi. Way to go! Big giveaway over at my blog!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com