Boxer CHA projects

Friday, February 2, 2007

The Boxer display at CHA was awesome! Lots of product with samples next to each product for various uses. I love seeing how everyone used the product differently according to their own style, very fun! At CHA I got to meet the owners of Boxer and have a great chat which was fun! Here are my projects which were on display in the Boxer booth at CHA.

First up is "Lazy Summer Days" which features the new summer stamps from Boxer. Supplies:- Everything here is by Boxer except the cardstock which is by Worldwin and DCWV.

This layout "well suited" uses the poker stamps, and co-ordinating papers and ribbon. You can't see too well in the scan but the striped paper is clear stamped with the card suit symbols. One of those layouts that looks better in real life.

"Sisterly love" is one of the layouts I did for the DT finalist challenge. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the polka dot paper! Nice simple clean layout which is totally my style. Again all Boxer product except the cardstock (DCWV) and pen (american crafts).

I love making cards! This "good luck" card would be perfect for any occassion really. Perfect for a poker party invite or just someone going to college etc. The playing cards are from a tiny travel card set, everything else is Boxer products.

This "love" card is one I did for the DT finalist challenge. Love the turned down corner and the little library card. I'm into lace up cards lately, I did one a while back with flowers and this is another version of that style. Again the polka dot paper I love! All Boxer products, with cardstock (DCWV), die cuts, and punches.

Another card for the finalist challenge. Nice and simple card, easy to mass produce. The heart is a die cut and everything else is Boxer.

Made this card with the cat line of products from Boxer, including the cat stamps. Love the acrylic stamps from Boxer! The sentiment is a transparancy stitched onto the cardstock. Love the colors of the pp!

Again all cat products! Transparancy, stickers, charms, ribbon, this layout is all about the cat line! The photo flips up using the "flip flop fasteners" to reveal another photo and journalling. The cat by the way lives next door and must be on its 999th life!

Lastly a card using the butterfly garden line. Nice and simple, easy to reproduce. Not my normal style of card but loved the bright colors and whimsy of this line!


Coming soon - more CHA display projects, published projects from Scrapstreet and Ready Set Create. Product reviews and more CHA news.

2 comments:

Susie February 3, 2007 at 8:00 AM  

Love the cards and layouts! I love that butterfly and garden line!! thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous,  February 5, 2007 at 7:26 AM  

Love that cards Di especially the good luck one thats BRILL

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com