January Round Up!

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Well I cannot beleive its February! Seriously what the heck is going on? Doesn't it seem like christmas was yesterday? and halloween? Seems like last weekend! I just don't get how time is FLYING by lately! Well January was a great start to 2007! Lots of great stuff happening, hope the rest of the year is as fun!

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
ashamed to say I didn't finish "the smiths" book, or read anything other than scrap mags! January was busy busy busy! Must make time to read something other than scrapbooking magazines!

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
tv: medium, house, supernatural, greys anatomy, dresden files, battlestar gallactica, shameless.
movies: bewitched; borat; the covenant - watched a few other films on tv, old ones which I can't remember

What special days did I celebrate and how?
Apart from new years day? We went out biking new years day, so that was fun. And of course at the end of the month I had CHA! Gotta say I loved CHA, rooming with La Tonya and being around scrapbook stuff, its like scrappers heaven!

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Me - none (though I feel sickly now!), River was very sick this month though. Still have no firm diagnosis from the vet. She was vomitting and she didn't eat for a week. Poor thing, definately back to her normal self now though!

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Our friend Jan was over visiting family so we took her out to Vegetable Delight. Its a vegetarian Chinese Food Restaurant. All of us are veggie so its a great place! Great food and great company! Love Jan, we're totally on the same wavelength!

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
1st - dirtbiking with the Toones! Great day out, loved seeing the kids on their little bikes! Something about those small tiny motorbikes that makes me smile... ; 5th - took Jan to Veg Delight (see above); 7th - dirtbiking (toones, Brett/shauna); 28th + 29th CHA been blogging about it recently!

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Been trying to think about this one and really I can't think of anything! Well not right now

What were this month’s disappointments?
None! All good this month! Other than River being sick and puking everywhere!

What were my accomplishments this month?
NSBR - dirtbiking on the 7th didn't fall off AND did my first real trail + conquered the mountain! Great feeling as I've only been biking a short while!
SBR -on the 10th I made the DT for Boxer and OHOM!!! Totally happy! I was happy enough to make the finalist list but to make the actual team has been amazing! So blessed this month! I went to CHA and survived, albeit I was exhausted. I had work on display at scrappy chick, one heart.. one mind and Boxer. Such a great month for me!

Anything else noteworthy to record?
This month I found out we're getting a new scrap store in town! Opening early Feb! Can't wait! I popped in and met the owners Enrique and Scott :) Its gonna be beautiful!!!! Especially the crop area!

Try doing your own monthly round up with the scrapbook lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com