Card sketch Feb #1

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Another Wednesday another sketch! For those on the mailing list look for the digital template download in your email box today! For this weeks sketch I went with blocky design. It could TOTALLY be jazzed up with frills though to create something special!

Again send me links to your design (either in the comments below or Email me) and I will be picking a few of my favorites each week highlighting you on my blog! Link me up people! Lets see those creations!!!

Enjoy!!



Supplies: Piggy Tales; Bazzzill button; Joanns rub on

Supplies: Nitwit Collections kit - Joyous interuptions

7 comments:

Kimberly February 7, 2007 at 1:20 PM  

Hi Di
I love your templates! Can I sign up for yor email list please.
fishinmom2@gmail.com

Thanks

Anonymous,  February 7, 2007 at 5:38 PM  

can i please sign up for your awesome work. TY

fourstardestinyc@yahoo.com


crystal

Gail February 7, 2007 at 6:37 PM  

Love your template - and your cards look awesome!

Anonymous,  February 7, 2007 at 8:25 PM  

Thanks DI, love the samples and the template.

Melissa February 7, 2007 at 8:34 PM  

Thanks so much for this lovely card template!

Nancywithajones February 8, 2007 at 12:55 AM  

YOu totally rocked the sketches chick a dee! MUAHHHH!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com