My Favorites from 31st Jan Sketch

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Only had a couple of people do the sketch from 31st Jan so just wanted to say SEND IN THOSE CARDS! Each Wednesday before I post the new sketch I'll post some my favorites from the previous weeks card sketch/template. Both paper and digtal welcome!

First up is a beautiful card by my CHA roomie La Tonya Boike! Love the papers on this card! Great for valentines day! I love how she carried the black from the dotted paper, through the stitching and into the rose design! Great card!

Second is a card by Linda Flinders (my Mum!). Love the dimension on this card! And the colors she pulled out of the patterned paper into the flower. Especially the edges of the flower (look closely!). Great card Mum I love it!

Thirdly - could be YOU! Hook me up with a link to your card, either in the comments or by email! Todays sketch will be up soon... get working on those cards! Remember Valentines day is just week away!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 7, 2007 at 2:16 PM  

Thanks! I loved the sketch and your Mom's card is beautiful! I'll send her my address:) Just kidding !

Anonymous,  February 8, 2007 at 7:19 AM  

Yippe I have got a few great comment thats, very nice of you la tonya your is nice too

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com