Love letters

Monday, February 26, 2007

I made this project a few weeks ago, just now getting chance to upload it. Its a mini book made from envelopes. This is a great project for those letters from a loved one, family, or a close friend. Its also a great project for kids! My project contains 5 envelopes and the way in which I made it I can add more should I want to! Its also worth noting that there are NO HOLES punched in the actual envlope. I got around this by adhering a folded cardstock "hinge" to each envelope and using that for the binding. Instructions are below, any questions feel free to email me
Supplies: crate paper - pp and alpha; maya road- ribbon, ghost flower;
glitter; DCWV cardstock; chipboard; envelopes; buttons; UHU adhesive


You can use any size envelopes. I chose the long envelopes as that's what my letters were already in. This would work great with any size though! Just attached the hinges and allow for the extra 1"binding on the cover!

Have fun!

7 comments:

Dawnree February 27, 2007 at 6:53 AM  

I love this little booklet Di. It is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing how you made it.

Pati February 27, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

Great idea!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs

Rachel February 27, 2007 at 5:03 PM  

Oh Di this is gorgeous!!!!!!

arlee February 28, 2007 at 7:30 AM  

FAbulous idea! This would be a good way to store and display fabric postcards as well, since so many come "dressed' now in the mail--thank you!

Penny February 28, 2007 at 9:09 AM  

Oooh, I'll have to try this! I have a couple things in mind that I could use this for.

iwiLetter.com February 12, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

What a great idea! Something else you can do with your Love Letters, submit them in our Love Letter contest!

iwiLetter.com (send real letters, write online) is hosting a Love Letter writing contest. Write your best Love Letter and it can become part of our growing selection of sample letters available for anyone to read or send in the mail via iwiLetter.com. Imagine your Love Letter being read and used by thousands of other Lovebirds!

Submit your Love Letters at www.iwiLetter.com/LoveLetter

Anonymous,  December 6, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://acivemal.lookseekpages.com/epuzuba.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com