The best laid plans...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

always happens when you plan something don't you find? We didn't have any FIRM plans this weekend but riding was something we'd hoped to do. Wasn't to be. The weather didn't co-operate. Saturday was spent shopping, and doing DT stuff.Today we planned on riding cos we didn't go yesterday and the weather was blah, chilly and overcast with chance of rain. So instead we decided to clean to pool! How exciting huh? The pool right now is a lovely green color which is ok cos its way too cold to be swimming in the unheated pool right now. We're starting to think we need a new filter :( not good.
In other news I got my first assignment from one heart... one mind :) can't wait to get started on that!

catch you all tomorrow! hope you had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com