Review: NitWit Collections

Saturday, February 24, 2007

This months sponsor at Treasures to Scrap is Nitwit Collections they have a HUGE range of products from kits, partial kits, embellishments, templates and including some freebies! We were allowed to choose our kit, always prefer that rather than getting given a specific kit, and I chose Joyous Interruptus priced at $5.99
This kit contains
  • 11 backgrounds
  • 6 gold brads (pause, play, rec, rew, stop, and a blank)
  • 6 push buttons (mute, pause, play, push, rewind, stop)
  • 4 transparent word stickers to put under the push buttons
  • 1 word art sticker (transparent background so it can be layered on top of papers)
  • 7 stitched ribbons (floral, gold, green, plaid, red, red floral, stripes)
  • 2 flower images (one plain, one sticker)
  • 1 paintchip
I loved the linen effect on the papers! Totally textured! And the colors just popped! The collection of elements were fun too. I think maybe this is geared more towards pages with kids but honestly I picked this kit only because I loved the colors and flower paper! Its a kit where I think the solid papers alone are worth buying the kit for! Here are a few projects I did with the Joyous Interruptus kit:

Supplies: nitwit collections joyous interruptus kit;
misty cato template;


Supplies: nitwit collections joyous interruptus kit;frame - digital scrapbook place;
alphas - Kim Hill; flower - mirranda reinhardt; doodling - my own;
Sketch by La Tonya Boike;


Supplies: nitwit collections joyous interruptus kit;
stitching by Di Hickman; template - Di Hickman


Supplies: nitwit collections joyous interruptus kit;
eyelets, wordart + teplate - Di Hickman;


This kit as you can see can be quite versatile! Love the flower paper and the flower "stickers". The textures on the papers though is just devine, if your like me texture on the digi papers is a must! I like that a paint chip is included, makes color matching for text etc much easier.

NitWit Collections do some great kits for all occassions, go check them out!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 25, 2007 at 2:22 AM  

Loved the layouts Di Dad had a right laught at his hahaha hope to see more soon

Diana February 25, 2007 at 11:17 AM  

Oh such cute pages! Thanks for the info on the product line!

grambie February 25, 2007 at 4:55 PM  

I love your scraps to show the versatility of this fun kit. So pretty. Those cards are fantastic. Just wanted you to know I enjoy your nl, & definitely have to view to leave comments. Again, thanks for your kindness as ever. I also noted the info regarding the site. Next stop.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com