Feedback so far!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Well it sounds like you all want more of everything I suggested so far! So I'm gonna work on making things Bigger and Better! I've been thinking for a while of stuff I want to do and now I have more time to do it! I've been asked to write articles, and I have done a couple, but now I really want to get into writing and giving YOU the readers what you want! I have reviews planned and hope to do one a week. Shirley suggested having a certain topic each day/date which I thought was GREAT! Something I will try and schedule for sure

Grambie - in answer to your questions I either make an envelope to fit or I buy them premade. DCWV does some cool square evelopes! I have some great envelope templates from one heart... one mind their templates ROCK! I prefer these cos you get several sizes on the templates which is more value for money!

I am feeling ok now by the way! I had a couple of bruises on my leg from falling off the bike but nothing major, just little ones. And with that I'm posting a couple of pics from last Sundays ride!

Me riding down the mountain trail!

View from the mountain of the reservoir.

1 comments:

Unknown February 23, 2007 at 11:54 AM  

I cant wait for all the new stuff coming from you Di.I love the pics

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com