Product Review - Piggy Tales!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love circles, bright geometric patterns and dots. So when Piggy Tales came onto the scene in January 2006 it was like they were made just for me! When I found out they were this months sponsor at Treasures to Scrap I was overjoyed! I'd already used some of their lines and couldn't wait to get my hands on more! I received the frog prince collection, which was perfect for a project I had planned: starting a book of Bob (like a book of me, but for my husband).

I had a blast with the Piggy Tales products! I already had some of the little boy blue collection left over so I used some of that too. One thing I love about their products is the double sided paper! Love having the solid color on the reverse! Great for that accent color! Also at CHA one of their staff mentioned that their new lines: Hansel; Gretel; Jack & Jill the embellishment tag sheet is now ALSO double sided! Definately loving that! What a great idea! They addressed the one problem I had with their product! Cos lets face it 8/10 times the embellishments are the wrong color, and they now give us TWO options! Ok on with some layouts and cards using Piggy Tales.

Supplies: Piggy Tales - Frog prince collection; 3 bugs in a rug - alpha stickers

Supplies: Piggy Tales - Frog prince collection; autumn leaves & Daisy Hill stamps

Supplies: Piggy Tales - little boy blue collection; Joanns rub on

Supplies: Piggy Tales - Frog prince collection; Joanns stamp

Supplies: Piggy Tales - Frog prince collection; Joanns stamp; bazzill button

As you can see I had plenty of fun this month making projects with Piggy Tales products! For more projects using Piggy Tales products check out the Piggy Tales website or the Treasures To Scrap Piggy Tales Gallery. Thanks Piggy Tales for a great product!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com