Card Sketch March #7

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Last card sketch for March! This one has tons of room for personal interpretation! The three panels, the horizontal strip, and I even left off the sentiment cos there were so many places to put it!


Supplies: Heather Ann Designs Summer Fun kit.



Card By Pearl Liu
supplies: Bazzill Bling cardstock; Paper Salon Blossoms paper ;
die cut tags , Prima Sprites & Pop Ups; Q&CO brads; Felt stickers from Spotlight;
Card by Krista Pearl
Credits: Backgrounds from Holly McCaig "Ain't No Sunshine" kit : My Digital Muse;
Beads from Nancie Rowe Janitz; Glass Bead 2 from "Beautiful Harvest" from Scrap Artist;
Font - Pea Superamy by Fonts for Peas;

Card by Linda Flinders

9 comments:

Nancywithajones March 28, 2007 at 7:51 PM  

YOU GOT THE SKETCHES ROCKIN OUTLOUD GIRLY GIRL!!!

grambie March 29, 2007 at 8:35 AM  

What a beautiful group of cards so elegantly displayed with their various takes on the template. Love the variety of patterns & their placement. Your designs are spectacular as ever & so versatile. Thanks for caring & for sharing.

Anonymous,  March 29, 2007 at 11:34 AM  

All briliant cards again Di

Paula J Atkinson March 29, 2007 at 10:16 PM  

Great sketch lovely interpretations.
I hope to play along soon!! Why are there not enough hours in my free time & far too many in work!!
Work should be banned, it destroys the social life & scrap life of a woman!

artfulstampin March 30, 2007 at 7:54 AM  

Fab sketch, again so versatile! It's going in my little notebook of sketches. Mines on my blog...

Esther March 30, 2007 at 2:12 PM  

OOO nice sketch to work with- yet again!
mine has just been added on me blog!
www.starcreations.blogspot.com

Wendy - Anntaurus April 2, 2007 at 2:21 AM  

Thanks to Pearl for nudging me in this direction!! Great Template and love all the cards! Here is my effort - 2nd card on the page:-
http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2007/04/paisley-passion-and-faux-chipboard.html

Wendy -x-

Rachel May 22, 2007 at 8:27 AM  

Hiya Di - thanks sooo much for your fabby sketches - have helped me loads get throu a "big challenge" on a forum I visit - used loads of old sketches so thanks for the inspiration

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com