Emails are sent!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The sketches are on there way! I divided into layout/card and did two groups of each. I had NO IDEA that this would be so popular! Yikes! Not that I'm complaining! This is gonna be SO FUN on reveal day! If you are on the card list you should have 2 card sketches each. If you are on the layout list I think so far I just sent out one sketch each, I have the other emails ready to go expect them tomorrow. Right now I need to finish up tomorrows newsletter...
So to recap. If you emailed me about sketches you should have at LEAST one sketch sent to you. If you didn't get one, email again me cos my email account ate it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com