Feb Round Up!

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Ok its ROUND UP TIME! I challenge you all to go out and do this on your blogs or in your journals! Visit Katie the scrapbook lady for more details!

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
I think something is wrong with me! I didn't read any non scrapbooking books. When I was young I used to read ALL THE TIME! Now I'm lucky to read one book a year! I so need to get back into this! (I say this every month huh?) I did read the latest simple scrapbooks and SB etc.

What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
tv: medium, house, supernatural, greys anatomy, dresden files, battlestar gallactica, shameless; life on mars; primeval and a few others. The only ones that I really enjoyed are life on mars and Greys! We've been watching lots of bike racing and that kind of thing. movies: hmmm we watched a few this month, but obviously nothing amazing cos I cannnot remember the title or story of a single one! We watched one last night about magicians, and another earlier in the month about magicians I think.


What special days did I celebrate and how?
No special days. February does have valentines day but we don't celebrate it, never really have. We're more the type of couple that celebrates birthdays and dates special to US.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
I have a gift waiting to give someone does that count? I've had Tara's present her for a couple of weeks! I need to get over and give it to Tricia. I got a lovely RAK from La Tonya of doggy papers etc. I also got my DT box from One heart... one mind which was PACKED full of scrapbooking goodies! Felt like Christmas!

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
I got a head cold after CHA, River took ill again earlier this month. Other than that we've all been pretty healthy this month. We've changed healthcare providers so had to sort out a new doctor etc

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Out on the dirt bikes 18th feb; other than that just usual stuff.


What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
We tried the veet fake chicken! so-so. We didn't try any new restaurants. Tried Trader Joes masala sauce in a jar, blergh. As long as you want a bland masala thats ok I guess. Its nothing like the real thing!

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
stamps! Desperately in need of stamps this month! We bought a treadmill (last night) for the home gym. I bought a resume at scrapbook resumes, need to update it! Oh and we spent a small fortune at Costco as usual!

What were this month’s disappointments?
hmmm I don't think I had any! Other than River getting sick again, which was a real downer. I neglected to meet my own goal of getting my new resume updated! I wanted the whole thing done by the end of February, and I have yet to make the custom header. Gonna work on it this month.

What were my accomplishments this month?
I started my own newsletter! Got a project on the craft: blog; I made it to the top of the mountain trail again on the dirtbike and we went a little further too! Working on building up my stamina!

Anything else noteworthy to record?
I resigned from Scrappy Chick - 16th Feb, Crafty Keepsakes closed at the end of the month; Got my first assignment from One heart one mind, totally happy about that!


Gonna back up all my Feb photo's later today!

2 comments:

Katie Nelson March 1, 2007 at 12:13 PM  

Great job on the roundup! I always spend a ton at Costco as well - lol!

Sassette March 1, 2007 at 12:14 PM  

Thanks for the challenge Di! Looks like your month was quite busy and yet very productive for you! WTG!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com