Mood today = Happy!

Friday, March 2, 2007

Yesterday was pathetic, won't go into it here but lets just say I hate mean people! So thankful for the great friends I have! Today however is GREAT! I went shopping this morning for some scrap supplies. I got some new stamps, inks, ink daubers, a new circle punch, and I picked up some paper holders. Those are definately gonna get used BIGTIME! They were from the dollartree too! I bought every one they had! LOL! My scrappin mojo came back! Which couldn't be at a better time! I popped into EBB to see if they were open yet, Enrique said another couple of weeks... I was gonna go to the current LSS but its just too depressing there. The stamps I bought are from Fiskars, review of those to come later this month, lets just say its the second set I've bought *smile* I am loving the acrylic stamps just lately! My fingers aren't loving it! I am such a messy stamper!

What am I working on?
Today I'm working on halloween stuff still, yes I am aware its March! The problem with the whole sumbitting/publishing thing is that the magazines work months ahead! So I'm sitting here in March working on halloween stuff, which is strange! I guess I'll be working on Christmas soon! I am also working on another assignment from One heart... one mind, quick turnaround project so totally gonna be BUSY BUSY BUSY over the next few days, so if I go uber quiet and offline you know why! In addition to those projects I have my first DT assignment for Boxer! So I need to work on that too soon! So exciting! I just wanna say that working on the Design Teams for manufacturers ROCKS! I love it! I so prefer having a set product to work with, pushing myself to work with ONLY that product. Give me a choice of pp for a layout and I'll be here all day. Tell me what to work with and its done!

So TGIF! Looking forward to scrapping this afternoon and this weekend! Lots to work on. What do you all have planned?

1 comments:

Lucy Chesna March 3, 2007 at 10:52 AM  

Your Rock girlie....love ya

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com