Scrapstreet February

Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Scrapstreet February e-zine was packed full of great eyecandy! Loving the format of the ezine since the new year! The themes for this month were mostly Love and valentine related. I had 4 projects in the Feb ezine.

The first is my digital assignment for pixel place, the digital teams regular spot. This is a photo of me and my husband Bob on our wedding day. The free kit for this month is Lavendar Love by Dora and Michelle! Great kit with some fun accents!
Supplies:- photoshop CS2; Lavendar Love kit from scrapstreet;
Font - bitstream vera sans; grunge frame - digital scrapbook place

Next is a paper layout, I did this as a challenge at another site and it fit the call for "layouts inspired by songs". The layout is about our song "ain't nobody" by chaka khan. Love this photo of Bob!
pp-My Minds Eye; cardstock - bazzill; font - Haettenschweiler; acrylic - westrim crafts;
fibre - unknown (gift); brads + photo turns - joanns; rub-on - Heidi Swap;
alpha stamps - target dollar spot; date stamp - joanns

Next up are two Cards for the card corner, naturally the theme was valentine and love cards. I chose to submit a couple of cards I had in my stash.Some great cards in card corner for love cards!
Patterned Paper: Die cuts with a view; Cardstock: Die cuts with a view
Adhesives: UHU; Embellishments: Fabric tag - Joanns
Other: embroidery thread

Patterned Paper: rusty pickle; Cardstock: Bazzill; Adhesives: UHU
Embellishments: sizzix slide mount die cut; Other:
Heidi Swapp chipboard heart; Heart charm; Tule;


The March ezine went up on the first of the month. You can check it out HERE. Also look at the new free digital kit - Bit'O'Luck which was a team collaboration. Check out the buttons, brads, eyelets, photo anchors and stitching... done by me :) go download it!!!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com