Looking for some layout/card sketch samples!

Monday, March 26, 2007

I need a few girls to provide samples for Aprils layouts sketches for my blog. Digital templates ARE available now! There are 5 sketches but feel free to do as little or as many as you'd like. These will be uploaded to my blog each Monday in April, but must not be put in any online galleries until they are published on my blog... so can you keep a secret?

I also have all of Aprils card sketches ready so if you're a card maker and would like the chance to have your cards featured on my blog. I've seen some GREAT cards from the sketches so if you'd like to be a sketch girl just let me know!

Interested? email me:- dihickmanblog@gmail.com telling me which you'd like to provide samples for, cards or layouts, or both!

1 comments:

Sassette March 28, 2007 at 4:01 PM  

This is awesome Di!!!! I can't wait to get this one done!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com