Card Sketch March #6

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Having a good weekend? Last of the bonus sketches today. This one can be used lots of ways. The circle can be as an embellishment on the front of the card or you could cut out the circle and put the flower on the inside of the card. Lots of possibilities.


Supplies: Heather Ann designs Kit

Ok I know I have another card in my files SOMEWHERE with this design! I just have to find it! For this life of me I just don't know where I save it to! Annoying as that was the paper card I based the darn sketch on! Oh well...



Card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Die Cuts With a View Glitter Cardstock;
Queen & Co brads; Flower Die cut; Provocraft letter stickers

Card by Tammy Gray
Supplies:Easter Cards KPertiert; Papers Welcome Spring Freebie W&W
Card by Libby Mac Neilly
Supplies: BG Patterned Paper; Bazzill Carstock
FooFaLa Button; DMC Floss; EK Success Punches

Card by Linda Flinders

5 comments:

artfulstampin March 26, 2007 at 5:44 AM  

ooh love it, beautifully simple but effective! mines on my blog!

Michelle March 26, 2007 at 12:03 PM  

Very nice cards. I like too that they are very simple. They turned out very pretty and its nice to see how many different ways they can be done.

Anonymous,  March 27, 2007 at 8:00 AM  

good work girls keep them coming getting better every time

Esther March 28, 2007 at 2:39 PM  

Oo gonna be cheeky and double this up with another challenge, just added on blog
www.starcreations.blogspot.com

grambie March 29, 2007 at 8:58 AM  

Yes you do have this design hidden somewhere in your pile, which applies to me. Thanks for the nl & the link to visit the other blog. I viewed her scraplifts & also her April PNG calender. Always love the flowers style. Your prior flower was on a top-fold card with text on a curve. I sent it to my granddaughter for the holidays. So pretty. Thanks again for all the lovely card templates.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com