Update: this weeks news

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lots of things have been happening this week! I hinted to a few in the newsletter. I think I already mentioned I am Aprils guest design team member at Scrappin Trends? Well I found out yesterday that I won first place in their online crop last weekend! Yay!

Wednesday I was asked to be a Design Team member for Shelle Pukas. I am so happy to say that I accepted and I can't wait to get started! Shelle has some AWESOME products in her store and from what I've seen "behind the scenes" lots of great stuff coming. I need to get downloading and creating for her. So happy to be part of her team!

Thursday Julie Ann asked me to write a short tutorial for the Everyday digital scrapbooking blog! Totally shocked and I was so happy to do this. The blog is awesome for anyone who does digital scrapbooking or is interested in learning. My tutorial went up yesterday so go check it out!

Oh and little update: I just noticed some of my projects for 3 bugs from this month (and previous work) are up in their gallery! Yeah! You can see the 3 bugs gallery here

Its been a fun packed week!

3 comments:

Pearl March 24, 2007 at 7:20 PM  

Wow you sure are rawking busy Di ! wonderful & most deserving !


looking forward to all that new work to come !


ttfn , Pearl

grambie March 25, 2007 at 6:19 PM  

Just have to say, I am so happy for your wonderful success and ongoing life changes. Could not happen to a nicer person. I will be awaiting all additional information. Go Girl!!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com