Being creative back later...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I've been creating most of the afternoon. Working on competition entries. Have to say its been quite a creative week! I am caught up on design team work at treasures to scrap for the month, now to work on their competition for April. Working on Design Team stuff for Boxer and One heart one mind. Plus I plan on sharing projects from my GDT at Scrappin Trends soon! As well as last months publications. Today I made a hybrid layout (Tuesdays post got me thinking) and I've made 2 cards. Plus I have another hour or so in which I need to get at least another card done!


Well I got tagged this week by Jocelyn:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes:
  1. I'm British! Born and raised in Derby, England but been living in the USA for the last 6 years. In fact almost exactly 6 years ago! You'd be surprised how many people don't realise I'm English till they get on the phone with me!
  2. I'm not a girlie girl! I don't wear pink and my idea of jewellry is a wedding band. I think I skipped the girly gene. I do own ONE item of pink clothing, its a pink and brown t-shit I got at CHA.
  3. Totally accident prone. So far our current dinner service is fairing well, but I've probably jinxed that now. Glasses are a favorite to break, we currently have 12 glasses out of an 18 peice set. Oh and I had to get new saucepans recently cos I dropped the glass lid on the old set, and well ya need saucepan lids! As well as breaking things I manage to injur myself constantly, tripping over things and generally being clumsy.
  4. We got married in a hot air balloon. Such a great experience! Loved the whole day. Must scrapbook that at some point!
  5. After years of saying I would never ride a motorbike I now own a Yamaha TTR 125e. Love it! We try and go dirtbiking every other weekend. Once I get more experience I may even get my street bike license
  6. I have to be doing something, I think its a nervous thing or something but I can't just 'sit there'. Even on vacation I can't sunbathe. Its just boring. I'd rather be out exploring.
  7. Once back in 2001 when we first came to America, we walked into a JoAnns/Micheals and saw all the scrapbooking stuff and I said "Oh I could NEVER get into all that" LOL!

I tag: Nancy, Robin, Tracy, Shannon, Bonnie, Katie, La Tonya

3 comments:

Bonita Rose April 13, 2007 at 6:39 AM  

interesting facts.. thks for tagging me, I'll be doing mine later.. thks, hugs

It's Just me...Crazy "T" April 13, 2007 at 9:06 AM  

ok ok you and Susan tagged me.. so mine are on there now!!!
heehehe... but, I tagged you back.. um.... how does that work?
lol
T

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design April 18, 2007 at 5:57 PM  

Well darn! I say you have to give me at least three more random facts about you!!! hehehe

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com