I have a secret...

Friday, April 13, 2007

its a toot! Its for a layout and I cannot tell what it's for. This kind of thing KILLS me! I did tell DH to which I got a reply of "I don't know what you're talking about". Nobody understands toots like scrappin friends!

I got my projects finished yesterday and today I have been battling with a layout ALL DAY! Ok all afternoon. The problem with it is that the papers aren't "me" y'know but the contest calls for them. Very frustrating. But as a design team member I've learned to deal with styles of paper that I wouldn't usually buy and work with them, however this is a contest, with a challenge and the biggest hurdle I am having right now with it is they ask for a color photo, with these papers... It just looks wrong. But I'm trying...

Lots of projects to share tomorrow and I might be back later tonight with a studio friday post.

4 comments:

grambie April 14, 2007 at 12:26 PM  

Good morning. SO nice to share your secret with your greatest admirers, NL group. I wish you success, but I know it is hard when your design instincts are saying no way. But, under the circumstances because of your commitment you will come up with a viable solution that will WOW them. So go to it.

Pearl April 14, 2007 at 6:03 PM  

Wahoo Go for it Di ! Cant wait for your reveal now ! lol naughty naughty tho keeping us in suspense ! lol

Brooke - in Oregon April 15, 2007 at 3:59 PM  

That is like having a present you want to give someone and having to wait, that just kills me! lol

I did a layout with a template of yours and thought I would post a link for you.

I am just starting in the digi world and I am totally hooked. Now if I can just get it all organized I will be doing really good!! :)

http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/04/then-and-now.html

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com