April Layout Sketch #3

Monday, April 16, 2007

So did anyone miss me over the weekend? I swear lately its getting harder and harder to get online over the weekends. BUT good news! DH fixed my laptop yesterday so I should be good to go for more weekend updates now! Saturday we went out riding at Rowher, in all there were seven of us and it made for a great ride! Definately feeling more confident as each weekend passes and going out a few weekends in succession helps a lot too!

So its Monday and here is another layout sketch for you all! The third in the Lucy Chesna/Di Hickman collaboration. Room for 5 small photo's or your choice of larger pics or even one large thin pic. This one is my favorite I think. Digital template is available HERE



Digital layout by Di Hickman
credits: Shelle Pukas designs - summer fun mini kit & add on pack;
font: SP wonderful wendy & cafe rojo


Digital layout by Renee Morris-Dezember
Credits: All elements by Andrea Designs - sleek chic kit



Layout by Shannon Shafer
Supply list: Cardstock: DCWV, Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Chipboard & Flower Die Cut: Cosmo Cricket, Stamps: KI Memories, Ink: StazOn; Tim Holtz, Fabric: Joann's, Flourish cut with my Wishblade



Digital Layout by Krista Pearl
Credits: Background - Holly McCaig, Solid 02, Shabby Retreat; Scallop Paper, Large Petal Paper, Index Card, Paper behind title lettering, Flower Center (Star), green felt ribbon - Shabby Princess, The Wonderful Collection; Small Petals Paper - Bren Taylor-Boone, "Scraps for Charity April Mega Kit"; Glass Alpha Template - Kwikstaks by Kimlizzy, DIP Diva's Blog Freebie; Font - Pea Cammi-pea, Fonts for Peas; Color Scheme - Bren Taylor-Boone - The Digi Shoppe, Color Challenge with Bren Week of April 8



Digital Layout by Brigette v Tienhoven
Credits: Artsy Fartsy Papers by Lisa Whitney at Scrapartist; Photoframe : Kit Olddoodledookie at digitaalscrappen.nl (changed colour); Alpha : Doodlebet by Fee Jardine at TDC; Font : Gentle Redhead & Gigi



Layout by Shawn Lahr
All supplies are by Stampin' Up




Digital layout by Julie Ann Shahin
Credits: Everything from Scrap Outside the Box Autism Fundraiser Kit unless noted -Tag -Papers: (Katie Mann, Sherrie Piegdon) -Star (Donna Pelletier) -Word Stone, Fancy Tag, Frame Strip, Knotted Ribbon (Sherrie Piegdon) Other -Inked Edge by Jan Crowley Little Black Dress kit -Font: SS Simple Slab, Spharty Girl -Purty Pics Action by Holly McCaig



Layout by Lisette A Madsen
Supplies: Cardstock from Bazill, water color pencil from Kimberly, button from American Craft



Layout by Pat Taylor
Supplies: papers - American Crafts (stripe) KMA, and the eggs are cut out of a Karen Foster print. The flower and brad are Queen & Co


Digital layout by Egle Noel
Credits: Font: CarlysHand and Eau de Toilet for journaling; Chancery for names - Alpha Shapes Circles for 1st in title ; KITS: Expecting Sweets: Photo Shoot by Christy Lyle & Robin Carlton (SSD); Vintage Monogram Alphabet Brushes by Julie Mead (A Cherry on Top); Vintage Monogram Number Brushes by Julie Mead (A Cherry On Top); Brushes by Julie: GRUNGE set1 by Julie Mead (e-scapeandscrap.net) [for feather grunge stamp at bottom left, recolored]; Father's Day Word Art by Karen Aicken (e-scapeandscrap.net) [for circular word art, recolored]; True to Your Heart Collection :~: Scalloped Frames by Theresa Hernandez (A Cherry On Top) [for scalloped frame]; True to Your Heart Collection :~: Velour Hearts by Theresa Hernandez (A Cherry On Top) [for heart added to frame] Spring Bouquet by Dani Mogstad (SSD) [for pink flower added to heart on frame, boy with flowers sticker] Prime Time Mini Kit by Danielle Catalano-Titus (A Cherry On Top); Punk Love by Traci Reed (A Cherry On Top) [for daddy] Victorian Alpha Brushes & Stamps by Monica McLain (NDISB) [for daughter]; Restoration Collection :~: Country Farmhouse by Theresa Hernandez (A Cherry On Top) [for alphabet for dance which was recolored]



Layout by Dawn Inskip
Supply List: Patterned paper (Basic Grey), Title Lettering (Sandylion), Other: White card, fine tip markers, button, machine thread Hand-cut title lettering- used a different font for each letter




Layout by Lisa Haas
Supply List: 3BugsinaRug Blossom pattern paper and tag; Heidi Swapp flowers; Making Memories grommet; Karen Foster rhinestone brad; Bazzill scalloped edge cardstock; Basic Grey rub ons



Digital Layout by Tracy Madsen
kit: Studio Chic by Shabby Princess; font is by Kim Geswein

18 comments:

Sassette April 16, 2007 at 2:30 PM  

Such a great sketch, as always Di! I loved working with this one!

Pearl April 16, 2007 at 4:38 PM  

I've uploaded mine to my blog ! thanks for the sketch as always ! each layout is a fave after completion ! lol


ttfn, Pearl

Anonymous,  April 16, 2007 at 4:43 PM  

Di this was a super sketch - I loved seeing what everyone else came up with.

Anonymous,  April 16, 2007 at 4:44 PM  

anonymous *above* that's me :)
Renee'

FairyMouseMom April 16, 2007 at 7:15 PM  

Awesome layouts! I loved seeing that someone else did a daddy/daughter dance one like I did! SWEET!

Anonymous,  April 16, 2007 at 8:15 PM  

wow, beautiful sketch/template. I love all of these lo's, but I really like the one with the autism kit....beautiful

Anonymous,  April 16, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

Great template, Di! Love the layouts also. :)

Anonymous,  April 17, 2007 at 2:18 AM  

Morning Di ... some wonderful LO's here - I love to see everybody's interpretation of the sketch - great inspirational stuff :D Have a wonderful day :D

Anonymous,  April 17, 2007 at 2:24 AM  

Again wonderful LO's. All so different, yet all beautiful. Great to see all the LO's together and great to be a part of it ;-)

Anonymous,  April 17, 2007 at 4:44 AM  

Sweet Sketch ladies..... great LOs. I am home in a week... put me on the sketch list for May onwards please... I can't wait to scrap again!!!

Rachel

Unknown April 17, 2007 at 8:31 AM  

Oh, I LOVE the autism kit and all the layouts are teriffic!

Lucy Chesna April 17, 2007 at 11:49 AM  

love the layouts ladies...my stuff is up in my blog...

grambie April 17, 2007 at 3:05 PM  

Fabulous layouts from this lovely template. Love the various takes on the photo arrangements. The colors, element placements, all are greatly enhanced by your template. Everything is so pretty, but I am a fanatic for brush doodles, so of course my attention was repeatedly drawn to them as I browse your wonderful collection. So nice to visit, albeit a short visit. (Once I am back online with my computer, then I can scrap to my hearts content. Now to wait for Sony to return my computer or another in its place.) See you hopefully tomorrow.

Anonymous,  April 17, 2007 at 9:49 PM  

Thank you so much for the template. So fun to see all the different layouts derived from one sketch. cg

Anonymous,  April 19, 2007 at 7:36 AM  

wow gorgeous LO's

my FIRST TIME WITH A LO SKETCH

thank-you

Dawn♥ April 23, 2007 at 7:33 AM  

OK I made a LO using this sketch!

http://dailyscrappinspiration.blogspot.com/2007/04/fabulous-fun-girl.html

It was a perfect sketch for this picture! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Anonymous,  May 1, 2007 at 2:51 PM  

Love your templates! Here is a LO I did using your Templates 1 & 3. Link: http://happyscrapgirl.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for your great work!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com