April Guest Designer for...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Elisa at Scrappin Trends asked me to be a guest designer for April, naturally I jumped at the chance to work with her and her awesome team! Aprils kits feature Daisy Bucket papers, which I hadn't used before. My kit featured the magical moments and bloomin' paislies collection. I was pleasantly surprised to see they were beautiful papers! Double sided and had a great textured look. The die cuts are so cute too! I knew that the pink called for girlie pages and I loved this photo of my friends little girl. Took this pic last year at the park, I have a BIG STASH of kid photo's to fall back on from that outing! Papers by Daisy Bucket; alpha by MM; Brad: Bazzill; ribbon from my stash;


The second project is two-fold, its not totally finished yet, I need to decorate the dividers inside. I only bought the cards for it this weekend so its a work in progress (like everything is just lately!). I will say I chose an altered project because I wanted to try out the new UHU liquid glue I received, have to say it works GREAT! Dries fairly quick, enough time for a little wiggle room. Love the die cuts in this set. The ribbon was from my stash (way old!) and the stamps are Daisy Hill and Studio G.

Last up for today is this quick card I made, basic design but it was a last minute birthday card that needed to be sent ASAP. This is using the bloomin' paislies collection. Stamp is from Joanns.


More guest designer project to come soon!

3 comments:

grambie April 17, 2007 at 2:59 PM  

So nice to hear from you & to read about all your beautiful scrapping efforts. The box is just decorated so beautiful. So nice to know everything is going okay as guest designer for April. It is fantastic that you can do hybrid scrapping with such finesse. Wish you success with all your wonderful endeavors. (I am on a MAC fiddling along & suffering from digital scrapping/computer withdrawal. My computer is on its way to Sony, major system problems. So my visit today will be quick.) So nice to visit you after reading your so interesting nl.

FairyMouseMom April 18, 2007 at 4:55 AM  

Way cool altered project!!!
And, I am with you....handmade cards are the best!

Julie Ann Shahin April 18, 2007 at 12:07 PM  

So lovely! Hey, you've been tagged. See my blog!!!!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com