Happy Mail Day!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Some days just make you smile! Becky sent me this lovely card (and a few goodies) in the mail, which I received today. One thing I will say to all of you out there, never underestimate the value of a handmade card. I love giving and receiving them, they just "mean more". Well to me they do anyway.


So to Becky I say Thank You! This made my day! Loved the goodies too! The card is sitting on top of my printer right now. I started putting all the handmade cards I get around my whiteboard. Steadily building a collection. Plus this was a great reminder that I need to mail off the RAKs and happy mail I've had piling up. Plus birthday cards for next week.

So the moral of todays rambling 2nd post? Go send someone a card just because.. it may brighten up their day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com