DT layouts for TTS!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

This months sponsor for Treasures to Scrap was TREASURES TO SCRAP! TTS does their own kits and for April we got to choose two kits to play with. The ones I chose had basic grey "oh baby girl" which is a softer version of the "color me silly", and artic frog summer stuff. I have NO artic frog and I wanted to play with some (selfish I know!). Anyway here are my projects for this month.






The paper cards I've made this month also feature TTS kits. They are reasonably priced at $9.99 - $19.99 go check them out

1 comments:

Nicole April 20, 2007 at 2:38 PM  

You've been tagged.

http://scrappingagain.blogspot.com/2007/04/ive-been-tagged.html

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com