Scrapstreet March issue

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Well another month is over and we move onto April! Can you beleive it? Just wanted to share stuff from the March Scrapstreet Ezine. The first layout is one I did for the digital design team. Love getting the heads up on each kit, keeping it secret however not so easy! The spec for the layout was "lucky" being as St Patricks day was in March. I chose to go with this pic of Bob (yep I've scrapped it before, there are no rules saying I can't scrap a pic more than once!), plus the colors in the pic went well with the kit!

Digital kit: Bit O' Luck digital kit by ScrapStreet digital design team for ScrapStreet.com,
Ghost alpha; Kim Hill (CG Essentials), Paint square; Toni Berman (My Digital Muse).

The free kit for March was "Bit O'Luck" which was a collaboration from all of the team. You can download the free kit from the scrapstreet store What do you think of the buttons, eyelets, brads, photo anchors and stitching? I made those *wink*


Also in the March edition I had the following layout in the "This Photo" section. One of my all time favorite pics of Sky, just cos she's such a sleepy head. Each weekend we call family back home and each week guaranteed the dogs lounge all over Bob while he's chatting on the phone. You can see part of River in the background but the black and white just merges together so it looks like Sky. Truely is a "face I love"
Paper: All My Memories, Cardstock: Die Cuts With a View,
Brads: Joann’s, Ribbon: Blue grosgrain, Sticker: Phrase CafĂ©.

And so we begin April! The new ezine is up! I have a couple of layouts in this one, in the pixel place and the complimentary colors article. Some great eye candy in this issue!

Also available now is the free kit for April called "Tropical Expression" by Dora Phillips. Awesome kit with great spring colors! Definately worth snagging from the
store

So go check out the latest articles, news and some fabulous layouts!

2 comments:

Gail April 1, 2007 at 7:23 PM  

Love your photos and layouts - they're fabulous! And I loved ScrapStreet's ezine - great freebies in their store - and the work you did looks awesome!

Anonymous,  April 2, 2007 at 4:34 PM  

TY for the template!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com