Taking a breather!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ok I had planned on posting my latest creations and stuff today but we went biking this morning and I am so tired! We went out with Janry, Meilani and Orn. It was so good to catch up with them! I haven't been riding for a couple of weeks, and honestly wasn't sure about going today as I've been fighting a bug the last few days, but I went. Really thought I'd done the wrong thing too as I fell off twice today... on the easy bits too! But thankfully part way up the mountain trail I started to feel better. Took these pics at the top. Bob, Orn, and Meilani & Janry.




Had a great ride, great morning for it as it was nice and warm, but I am so tired now! Oh and I just discovered I have a bruise on the inside of my calf, nice and purple too! All in all a good day!

3 comments:

Sassette March 31, 2007 at 8:41 PM  

Di these pics are awesome! Just look at that sky.....can't wait to see how you scrap these:)

I hope you drank plenty of water while you were eating all of that dirt;)

Nancywithajones March 31, 2007 at 8:49 PM  

HOLY COW these are awesome photos. Cannot wait to see the pages you make. HAHAH at sassys comment on the dirt. Looks like you all had a great time
hugs girly

Anonymous,  April 1, 2007 at 1:27 AM  

good pics Di pity there wasnt one of you too, glad you are feeling better though.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com