Photo a day - 2nd May

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Day two! I played a little in photoshop (levels) as it was a little washed out due to intense sun! Love the macro on the Lumix! Todays shot is some melon. Had it in the fridge a while, cut it last night and thought "hey this would be great to photograph tomorrow" so here it is!

Yesterdays shot is this one, again I had a few minutes to fiddle with the levels and crop it different (see yesterdays post for the original). Much prefer it now! I would have loved to get closer to get a better shot but didn't think about going inside for my macro lens! DOH!

1 comments:

Rachel May 3, 2007 at 9:05 AM  

Both terrific pics DI... love the macro.. so detailed!! TFS

Rach

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com