Sharing digital stuff...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just catching up on some layout sharing. This is a layout I did for Scrapstreet April Ezine. Dora asked me to do a layout about complimentary color schemes and wanted a purple and yellow color scheme for the article. Love digital for doing those quick layouts!

Digital credits: Everything by Kim Hill (CG essentials); Font SP Wonderful Wendy

I was going to share the one layout that I hadn't uploaded on the blog yet, one I did for Shelle Pukas design team, but it got picked up by Scrapstreet for the June issue! So just imagine that that is here ok!

Shelle Pukas Beautiful You kit; Shabby Princess Alpha

The layouts below were done as part of challenges during Treasures to Scraps April contest. My partner Dawne and I came fourth. I really let her down, because I got SO BUSY mid month with design team stuff and other commitments. 3 contests in one month is not a good idea! Anyway here are 3 of the layouts I haven't shared yet I don't think.

Shabby princess kit

Ztampf delicate deia kit

Kit by Sandy Krieger at 2peasinabucket.com
Lift of a layout on the Autumn Leaves Calendar

I also have some cards and other projects too that I haven't uploaded so far but I'll post those tomorrow! Feeling kinda blergh. DH gave me his cold, and I am totally NOT getting sick! Really I'm not! I cannot get sick, you hear me germs?

I got the next two weeks sketches out to the sketch girls and had some things back already!!! I guess I should get some things done huh? I did get 2 digital layouts done today, and a tutorial written. Did I mention I have a guest design position in June? Well I do, more on that to come!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  May 17, 2007 at 9:41 PM  

Congrats, Di on getting published!! Can't wait to see your layout! :)

You're other layouts are really beautiful!!

Anonymous,  May 18, 2007 at 2:43 AM  

Wonderful layouts ! I just love the first one, gorgeous photo and the purple/yellow combination is wonderful. Now don't get sick, you here me ?!? Fight those germs, you can do it ;-)

Rachel May 18, 2007 at 6:34 AM  

Babycakes you are the queen of digital!! I have to pick your brain one day!! LOL

So proud of you!! Congrats on your pub!!!!

MMMMMMWWWWAAAAAAAAA
Rach

Paula J Atkinson May 19, 2007 at 6:54 AM  

These layouts are absolutely awesome!!
Congrats on the publication.x

lam May 19, 2007 at 10:02 AM  

Congrats on getting published.....your design are beautiful.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com