Photo a day re-cap

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ok from the 13th is this one I took of Bob. He took me riding even though he wasn't feeling well. Cos it was mothers day and I wanted to go, poor thing. Been a while updating this one cos I had to get it off his camera.


Next up the 16th, one of River laying in here on my sofabed. If this look doesn't say "stop taking photo's of me!" I don't know what does!


For the 17th is this pic of my new filing cabinet. 4 drawer thrift store find. Love it! Two drawers are full and a third almost full. Need to get some more hanging file thingies. Love office supplies! And did you notice the price? $19.99


Yesterdays was this one of some plant thing in the side yard, same one as I took before. Big into texture lately


Back later with a blog post!

2 comments:

Rachel May 20, 2007 at 6:20 AM  

Great pics Di... love the one of River!! LOL

Rach

grambie May 20, 2007 at 8:46 PM  

So nice to see the wonderful collection of photos, including your dh. So sweet of him to take you riding for Mother's Day although he was feeling a little under the weather. Your file cabinet bargain is a fantastic success. Oh the wonderful drawer space. Lovely photos & success on your guest appearances. Keep us posted.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com