Two (before I get tagged)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

TWO: A few people I know have done this quiz thing on 2's apparantly a blog challenge on 2peas so I thought I'd do it before I get tagged. lol! Plus I had nothing to offer today in the way of blog posts other than the photo a day post. Yesterday I didn't create anything! First day in ages. With going out in the morning and then the card sketch upload, the newsletter, plus message boards and sorting out the scrapstreet emails (all done now!) I had a busy day! I made up for it by creating two projects today. One of which is SUPER CUTE!

Two Names I Go by: Di and Diane (and also Billie - long story!)

Two Things I am Wearing Right Now: workout top and yoga pants

Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: Laughter and Trust

Two of My Favorite Things to do: Scrapbooking and Dirtbiking

Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: a clean and tidy house, and to go to Vegetable delight again sometime soon (hint hint Bob if you're reading, and I know you do!)

Two pets I have: Sky and River (both girls, both Dalmatians)

Two things I did last night: watch TV, Scrapbooked (Bob worked late! I had to do something. Guess I could have put walked the dogs?)

Two things I ate today: Dried cranberries (with breakfast) and cheese sandwich (lunch)

Two people I just talked to last: Bob and Charles from the healthcare place, and technically Nancy since I was chatting to her also

Two Things I'm doing tomorrow: Scrapbooking, shopping (groceries and possibly some scrap shopping)

Two longest car rides: From Redmond, Washington to Thousand Oaks, CA. And probably from here to Vegas.

Two Favorite Holidays: Birthdays (they count!) and any holiday that Bob gets off work!

Two favorite beverages: Black unsweetened tea or Newcastle Brown

Ok that's me done for today!
I just sent out the next week card sketch to the sketch girls, and I am working on a layout sketch (or two) for May! Keep ya posted! Should be sharing more stuff soon! I need to sit down and take a breather, relax then move onto the next deadline!
Oh and I am currently behind on emails and blog comments, I will get round to checking up on your creations I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com