photo a day (more)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ok I posted Sky a few days ago, so here is the other half of the spotty duo! This one is River. Caught her laying in the side yard catching some rays! She loves to sunbathe this one! This is the morning spot, before the sun shifts, then she moves to the gate.



Yesterday we took a lot of photo's whilst out and about. This is one of the last few I snapped. Dunno what kind of plant it is but I just loved the texture. Totally into texture some days. I went out one day last month and took a TON of photo's of all the textures in our garden, from the soil, to bricks, patio concrete, wood, bark etc. Always good for digi designing! We did snap a few more photo's but I don't have time today to crop and resize etc. Probably get them done for the May round-up instead :)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 10, 2007 at 12:06 PM  

HI
Awesome pix and thanks for the template from yesterday! :)
Your dog River is adorable - i want to give her a big hug - so can you do that for me :)

Nancywithajones May 10, 2007 at 5:12 PM  

awwwwwwwwwwww love this photo girl!!!I put up photos of my furry baby on mine too. I know i ussually just put bella but today I posted my furry son hahaha

Anonymous,  May 10, 2007 at 5:56 PM  

beautiful photograph Di. looks like a yucca plant - some of our neighbours have them and they are beautiful when they flower.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com