Want some blog challenges?

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My friend Nancy has become the blog challenger extraodinaire! She's posting (almost) daily blog challenges for Treasures to Scrap, which is good cos I should share more coherant stuff on here other than general ramblings! Anyway she asked us to list:

10 things I've learnt from my friends
  1. Friends don't have to be in the same neighborhood, city, state or country! You don't even HAVE to have met in person to have a blast! (yep totally stole this from Robin but it's so true!)
  2. Don't make fun of said friends cos they like glitter and bling, cos 6 months later when the self-confessed simple scrapbooker starts using glitter and bling she will eat her words.
  3. If you have a problem, share it.. Friends will listen and make you realise it's NOT YOU but others that have the problem!
  4. You can have different opinions, religous beleifs and upbringings and still be friends!
  5. Despite you thinking you don't need girlfriends you do! Being "one of the boys" is great but nothing beats a good chat with a girlfriend! Or two!!
  6. You can 'meet' someone who is so like you in all your beleifs and opinions it's downright scary! *Robin get outta my head*
  7. When you make mistakes (cos we all do) friends will still love ya!
  8. When you aren't online for a day friends call ya and see what the problem is? Cos you know we live online nowadays!
  9. Sharing information is a good thing! Some secrets are better when shared! And knowledge is power and all that...
  10. The immortal words of "brb bella" will have you on the edge of your seat awaiting the next "omg guess what bella did now!" moment! Usually resulting in hilarious stories of a 3 (now 4) year old painting herself with an inkpad or some other such comical story.
I did find all this quite ironic, after I did a layout at the weekend of Nancy, Robin and myself and our 'story', and how thankful I am for them. Hmm maybe I will draw that digital moustache on Nancy afterall? Maybe a pair of devil horns for Robin?

3 comments:

Pearl May 29, 2007 at 8:21 PM  

i really enjoyed reading yr thots here Di ! lol

Indeed thats what i think some times - we dont need galfriends etc - but never say never at a certain age I feel ! lol so I am doing my part to keep uup with the sistahs everywhere ! all around the world is good too !

Michelle May 30, 2007 at 6:12 AM  

#6 Meeting someone just like yourself. I've had that happen and its a sureal experience. Its that whole "soul mate" thing. Whether it be a friend or a partner.

Nancywithajones May 30, 2007 at 8:56 PM  

Totally spit tea on a couple of those!!
OK IT is my turn to scrap those pics I HAVE GOT to get them from robin.
smooochasss friend!
and lovin the blingy glitter bwahahahahahahhahaa suckerrrrr

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com